The computer is so slow today..... can't upload/download ANYTHING! And Richard is still at work! What to do.... I only have a few minutes before someone needs my undivided attention again. I wanted to put up a little vid of my dear girl walking... just so you know i'm not lying that she IS walking already (All by herself! no walker or hand holding). I'm just a proud Mama.
Btw, we are in the process of weaning. Too much info?! Anyway, after the whole battle with trying to breastfeed, and succeeding, I am now ready to let her drink milk and water from whatever form of sippy cup she wants to. The problem is: She doesn't want to! I've tried 3 sippies plus the ones Andrew used before and NADA! She would eagerly try new sippy cups but would get tired of them after a day or two and all I hear is crying and screaming for milk! Who knew weaning was this hard?!
Transformers
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment