Tuesday, August 25, 2009

100 pieces

My son is AWESOME!

I know... I'm just a proud Mama, I can't help it! How many 3 1/2 year olds out there can complete a 100 pc. puzzle all by themselves? I don't know either (could be thousands even millions) ... but i just think it's cool that he can concentrate and problem solve long enough to finish these puzzles.


The 1st one was the Nemo puzzle.... took him a month to do. He worked on it a few minutes a day some weeks and there are weeks when he didn't even touch it. didn't think he'd finish it, I was even tempted to help but most of the time he was working on it I was with Allie getting her to nap. I was so proud of him, I'm surprised I didn't post this sooner.
The 2nd and 3rd puzzles he finished in a matter of hours (2-3 hours... with nap times in between). The only difference between these two and the 1st one was that Andrew and I have worked on the 2nd and 3rd a few months before, but only once. Didn't think he cared enough about them so i broke it apart and put them back in the box. Last week, i don't know what came over him, he said he want to play with his puzzles so he picked out a box, dumped out all the pieces and started working on it by himself.
I think he thought I was going crazy when I kept on asking him to pose with his puzzles. My problem now is I am so proud of his work that I don't want to break it up and put them back in their boxes. I don't know what to do with them, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. He is a genius!! My brother-in-law uses puzzle glue so that he can frame the Disney puzzles he puts together to put up in the kids' rooms. You just brush it over the back of the entire puzzle once it is put together.

    ReplyDelete