The little kiddies are napping.... shhh.....
Having 2 of the loudest kids I know (our friend's kids are NEVER as loud as these two) the atmosphere in house becomes very tranquil when BOTH take a nap. I tiptoe around the house like a little mouse as I do some of the Prep-house work like laundry (dump all the clothes in the washer, but not turn it on)and dinner (cut all the veggies and meat for dinner, but not cook). Trying not to make noise so as not to wake-up those 2 light sleepers. Sometimes I find myself in the uncomfortable formal living room (the farthest room from the play room-where they sleep) just sitting and absorbing the silence. Because soon enough they will both wake and the pitter -patter of tiny feet, the cries of "mama" and the thumping and bumping of toys will reign once again. 

No comments:
Post a Comment