Anyway, here are more hats for my big headed little sweetheart.
This one is actually for my sister... see what i mean by big headed(and I say that with LOVE) :) ... fits her perfectly, don't you think?! (with the matching scarf).
This one, for some reason, was a little big on her... I actually used a pattern that was supposed to be for little kiddies...
go figure, the patterns that are supposed to be for grown ups are fitting her better. Just like this...
This beret was suppose to fit ME, not my 1 year old daughter. Not that I was expecting the hat to actually fit me (where do you think my daughter inherited her big head from?) But you know... somewhere in the vicinity of my head circumference. Must be my crocheting technique, I don't really know. And of course, my dear little girl hates ANYTHING on her head. I'd love to try and make more hats but with my track record, what can I do with too big kiddie hats and too small adult sized hats?
No comments:
Post a Comment