Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas!













Okay, better late than never but..... Christmas was AWESOME!
Okay, these are pretty much random pics from our Christmas vacation in texas. I actually wish I have better pics, but you know how it is when you're having fun, you forget to take pictures.

top 5 Reasons why christmas was AWESOME: (they are in no way rated, just all awesome reasons!)

*I can put more than 5 but then this will be a very, very loooong blog.

1. We finally got to meet my OH SO EVER CUTE nephew, Gabe! I have to admit, before, I often wondered how my siblings can love my kiddies so much... I get it now.
2. ALL that darn food! Need I say more? From Christmas eve until 2 days AFTER Christmas... all we did was EAT! EAT! EAT! And I don't mean leftovers... I mean.... crawfish, ham, ribs, eggrolls, crawfish, Toshio's (our favorite japanese food place), homemade crabrangoon, shrimp, did I mention crawfish yet? (my Aunt from Houston brought a whole sack... I was in heaven!). Even Allie got in on the eating action Christmas day... all day long all she did was EAT!

3. Family time! I just love my family! I missed them soooooo much!
4. Christmas pic of the kiddies (Andrew, Allie and baby Gabe)... Need I say more? This is the most hilarious pic I've ever seen... you just can't stage this! The cookies she was eating were supposed to help her calm down...


4. Night out with my sisters.... Just us... Ana, Isa, Pam and JACOB! Wooohooo! I saw the movie "twilight" on dvd and WE just had to see "New Moon"... Now, don't judge, I know perfectly well that I am too old for this... I just can't help myself! :) Besides, I wasn't the one who kept on watching "New Moon".... 3 times! (we'll just keep that our little secret) :)
*BTW, I am currently reading "Eclipse" and looks like more of Jacob. Shirtless.
5. My Best friend having her baby! Welcome, Vincent! Congratulations Hoai and Neal, you guys are going to be great parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment