As the green leaves start their yearly transformation into the bright hues of yellows and reds, and the temperature dips below the nice and comfy 70 degrees once again, I'd like to say goodbye to summer. Goodbye summer 2009... we barely knew yah!
Raymond's Graduation...
Road Trip to Washington DC... (yes, i know, it's a bit out of order, with all the pics I'm trying to upload and this crazy space bar- I know some of you go crazy with grammar/sentence structure/blah blah blah blah- just be thankful you can read this and just enjoy the pictures! k?!)
here are some of the highlights of our summer:
Allie's 1st steps...
Raymond's Graduation...
Road Trip to Washington DC... (yes, i know, it's a bit out of order, with all the pics I'm trying to upload and this crazy space bar- I know some of you go crazy with grammar/sentence structure/blah blah blah blah- just be thankful you can read this and just enjoy the pictures! k?!)
This was at the brand new MGM casino at Foxwoods ...
Water balloon fights...
Fair day! It's not the state fair of Texas but what can you do? And let's not even talk about the food...
The Triplet Posse... 'cause he's a rockstar!
4th of july...
Sail Boston...
Pool day... courtesy of Tita Isa...
Allie's 1st Birthday... eating her 1st cupcake...
A day at the park... they loved the swings!
Beach day... oh what a fun day! except for that nasty sunburn...
Debutante Ball.... aaahh, my baby girl, isn't she lovely? ... next thing you know it'll be her turn....
Sprinkler fun!
Chuck e cheese.... Andrew's fave new place!
Edaville, USA...
1st day of school! my big boy! Styled by his Ninang Isa...
what a summer!
too bad i didn't get a pic of my and Andrew's joyride in the ambulance complete with siren and lights. Let's hope the insurance pays for that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment