So off we went that weekend to this little carnival. It wasn't big (we were there less than 1 hour) but boy! did Andrew enjoy himself!
He rode on his FIRST roller coaster (all by himself)... I wouldn't have let him on by himself but the coaster was only for kiddies. Btw, I know he doesn't look so happy in the picture but after the ride he did say he enjoyed it a lot!
A motorcycle carousel...
We rode inside a giant spinning dragon... it made me feel a little claustrophobic and nauseous but my little boy enjoyed it!
And we even slid down a big ass slide.... Good God! I thought I was going to die!
As you may notice on the picture, while my son was having so much fun going down the slide, I had my eyes closed and I was actually screaming! (Richard, my dear husband, forced me into doing this with Andrew because last year, when I was pregnant with Allie, he went on this slide with our son and thought I should experience this).
Afterwards, we had our obligatory fried dough (for me and Richard) and cotton candy (for Andrew).
well, it's no Texas State Fair, but we try to enjoy what we can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment