Okay, I have decided to do this.
I figure this would be the best way for me to keep in touch with family and friends by sharing my thoughts about pretty much everything, from motherhood (I have 2 of the cutest lil' munchkins I'VE ever seen), crafting (too many hobbies for my own good), my attempt at being eco-conscious (-friendly, eco-? whatever the correct eco-terminology is, I'm working on it!), and even (dare I say it?!) house work! As an ex- pastry cook , I'll even share some of my recipes for those who care to take a stab at baking.
So now, as I start my journey into the world of blogging, I hope that you will join me in my attempt to show you my life as I see it.
And remember.... grammatical correctness is optional ( I do try my best). I will try and click that spell check button once in a while too. :)
Oh, and if all else fails.... there's always pics of my cute babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment